Welcome to the on-line home of Stamford Physiotherapy, Podiatry and Sports Injuries Clinic.
Take a look around to see what we offer, then contact us for an informal chat where we can discuss your problem and how we can help you...
Why choose us?
- We have an experienced team of specialist clinicians who truly care about their patients; each possesses the knowledge & expertise to accurately assess, diagnose & treat a wide variety of problems.
- We maintain close links with many GPs and Consultants.
- We deliver excellence which is recognised in our winning local business awards, in our patient surveys and in our consistently successful treatment results.
- We have the right blend of experience to:
- fully assess the problem, and explain the diagnosis
- fully discuss all management options so the patient is involved in their own care;
- demonstrate correct techniques to give the patient confidence to carry on with them on their own
- guide and reassure about self treatment so that we work as a team and the patient is not a passive entity
What is unique about us?
- Our therapists have many complementary skills combining knowledge, effective communication and excellent team working.
- Not only do we treat joints, muscles and sports injuries but we can also treat respiratory, neurological and women's health problems including providing ante natal and post natal care.
- Our unique approach where our physiotherapists, chiropodist/podiatrists work side by side means that we have your gait analysis, mobility and bio mechanical issues covered from all angles.
We are recognised by all the major health insurance companies and all our therapists are registered with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC), the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) and the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists (SOCAP) which means that you can rest assured that you are safe in our hands.